Sunday, July 20, 2008

VBS Hooray!

Hello! Yes we are finally back! What with VBS going on last week we didn't have time to do much blogging!

VBS went great, and around 25 kids accepted Christ! AMEN!

I taught a 2 and 3 yr olds class and had a lot of fun. It was a really hot week, and when there are 150+ kids all screaming and singing and jumping around in a hot gym, it can get exhausting! Praise God the class rooms were air conditioned!

So, now some photos of VBS 2008!





Dino Detectives was the theme this year.
The kids learned that God made the dinosaurs, just like everything else!



Here is a picture of some of the kids in the rally.



My Brother, Jeremiah is in the back (red shirt and glasses) They were doing the motions for "My God is so Great"

This is my brother Caleb, who was in the class I taught. He loved the balloons!


We also did Bubbles, which was very popular with the children!

Here my brother is blowing bubbles!

This is me! I am teaching about Creation.


We had a great week! I will post a SmileBox for VBS soon!


No comments: