Saturday, July 12, 2008

Savings for the Week!




This week I went to Price Chopper and this is the deal I found there.

Their Central Market Ice Cream was on sale for $1.99 each
I purchased 3 of them.
In our Price Chopper there is a coupon scanner at the front of the store which I always use.

They always have a coupon for this ice cream so I received a coupon for $1.00 on the purchase of two.

so it was $4.97 for three containers of yummy ice cream! Divide that by 10 hungry people and that is about .50 a person! Not bad. Of course hot fudge would have made the deal even better!

Central Market Ice Cream is one of my favorites! They are really tasty, and creamy too! So I was excited that my mom made this great deal! Good job Mom! oh, and the pics are so cute too! ~Rebecca




We would love to hear what deals you where able to find. God Bless, Kathy and Rebecca

Oh Caleb don't you think we could take it out of the carton first?

No comments: