Thursday, August 14, 2008

Frugal Friday!


I am always looking for ways to reuse containers that we get for different products that we use.

One of these are these adorable wipes containers. So I think what can I use this for?


I purchased it from CVS! for a great deal right so now we need to use them to make it a really great deal!

Well my four year old just received some playmobile toys for his birthday, this container would be great for these.

My children love playmobile toys but they have a lot of little parts so this wipe container will work out great!
We also like to reuse our shopping grocery plastic bags for our little garbage cans these work out great.

Two of my younger boys have this job and these bags are very easy to work with.

Well that is my frugal idea for this FRUGAL FRIDAY!

God Bless, KathyPhoto By Rebecca (She loves to take pictures of everything!)


6 comments:

Brenda said...

I love reusing plastic containers too! They are a great way to store little odds and ends like small toys and craft supplies. Great tip!

My Blessings From Above said...

Great post! I just did a post about these awhile back. I use them for all sorts of things. I have plastic bags stored in some in my bathroom and in my son's room for dirty diapers. I also use them for clothes pins in my bathroom and to hold travel packs of tissues. There are so many uses for them!

Carrie J said...

Good idea. Anything free that can be reused is always a help.

Calina said...

How could you throw away such cute containers, too?

I got some wipe containers that were shaped like giant legos. Not only do we store stuff in them, we build walls with them!

Kathy said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I also use some of our shopping bags for those dirty diapers and I even like to use the bags that our news paper comes in these are great for diapers!

God Bless, Kathy

Kate @ A Simple Walk said...

That is a great idea. I think the best thing about wipes containers is that they stack so nicely on top of each.

Kate
http://happytobeathome.net