Thursday, June 26, 2008

Walgreen deal!


Walgreen has a great deal this week on Dixie paper plates. This week they have buy one get one free with coupon in the Walgreen flyer. Crystal at Moneysavingmom posted that the registers were giving out $3.00 coupons after this purchase!
I decided to get some for our camping trip next week. As I was purchasing the plates I expected to pay the $3.79 plus tax for the first set of plates. The cashier asked me if I wanted the coupon that printed out I told her yes! So she kindly took it off my order right then. I only had to pay .82 cents which I paid with my Walgreen gift card that I had from my rebates. The Lord is so good. Thanks so much Crystal and Rachal for the heads up on that deal!
Go check your Walgreens and get in on this great deal! God Bless, Kathy

No comments: