Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Little about Me

Hi, My name is Kathy and I am wife to a wonderful husband named Doug. I am also a mother to eight children which the Lord has blessed us with so far!
We have been homeschooling for about 13 years now. Our oldest daughter is 19 years old and our youngest child is 2 years old. My husband and I have been married for 22 years!
The Lord has truly blessed us and it has always been my desire to be a blessing to others and to encourage other young ladies who are maybe just starting out or maybe just need some refreshing words of encouragement to keep going on the path the Lord has set before you.
I am soon to hit that 45 year mark Ikes! My children's ages are 19, 17, 14, 9, 7, 6, 3, and 2.
Our house is always bustling and there is always a lot of laundry!
My oldest daughter Rebecca and I thought it would be fun to start a blog about life in a large family through two different point of views. I hope that we can be an encouragement to you!
God Bless!

No comments: