Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Back !

Well Dear Friends I want to say hello! How long it has been since I have written a post!

I want to thank those who left a comment sharing with me your desire to keep my blog up and to keep posting.

Things here have been very busy! With school in full swing the days just seem to fly by.

Many things have been added to my plate this year so it seems hard to find the time to write a post. I do enjoy hearing from all of you. I have made a few friends along the way which has been a great blessing and encouragement.

There were many reasons that I started this blog last summer. I enjoy learning different things and through blogging I have learned a lot about the internet and using the computer. Of course Rebecca is still my teacher in this area. Praise the Lord for her! :)

I also had hoped to be a blessing to other moms out there . I remember what it was like being a young mom and desiring to learn from others.

The Bible says that the older women is to teach the younger. I know that I still have a lot to learn. We never stop learning do we? But it is my prayer to at least encourage other women to love the Lord and to raise their children for him.

I hope to be more consistent.

May God bless you all as you strive to serve Him!

God Bless, Kathy

No comments: