Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Wonderful Weekend Getaway!



(Mystic Ct)

My husband and I attended our Church's annual Couples Retreat which was held in Mystic Ct this year! We had a wonderful time!

The Lord blessed and over 80 couples attended! The guest speaker and his wife were a true blessing to be with.

My children did very well while we were away Praise the Lord! They enjoyed all of their treats too!

There was many things that the guest speaker shared with us but I think that the one thing that stood out the most for me was how important it is for husbands and wives to have biblical communication.

Many marriages fall apart due to the lack of communications in the home.

I am so thankful for my husband, for my children and for his wonderful gift of salvation and the Bible which teaches how to have the right kind of relationships.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Let us remember that we have so much to be thankful for!

May God Bless you all! Kathy

No comments: