Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Aniversary Dad and Mom!



I want to wish my Father and Mother a Happy 46th Anniversary!
My Father and Mother married 46 years ago on November 10th 1962.
They were both born and raised in Canada Quebec province.
My father came to the USA looking for work.
He came here with some of his brothers and they worked for his uncle.
When he returned to Canada to visit family he meet and fell in love with my mother and they were married within 6 months!

Rebecca recently was talking to my parents and asked them to share about there memories of that wonderful wedding day.
Grandpa replied it was a beautiful sunny day!
Grandma looked at him and said no it was raining and cold!
I guess Memories can change in 46 years!
God has blessed them both with good health and a lot of grandchildren 11 in all!


I thank God for my parents and I want to Wish them a Wonderful Anniversary! Love You Both * Kathy and Family!







Click to play Happy Anniversary
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: