Sunday, November 30, 2008

Encouraging Words

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving last Thursday! We had a wonderful time. The Lord blessed us with a lot of food and we had a quiet time visiting with my Father ,Mother and my Brother.

This year we cooked a 25 lb turkey! We still have a lot of turkey left so we have a lot of meals to fill this week on our menu!

Turkey Pot Pie sure does sound good to me!

I wanted to apologize for not writing many posts lately.

I started this blog a few months ago in hopes of being a blessing to a few women out there.

I can tell you that I have had some wonderful comments that really blessed my heart and encouraged me.

I have also received some comments that were not so nice. I received a comment like that about a month or so ago and it really discouraged me.

So I stopped writing a lot of posts. My desire is to be a friend and to encourage others out there not to discourage any one, that is truly not my intentions.

I pray before I write most of my post because I really desire to please the Lord with every thing that I do and I do not want to be a hindrance to any one.

One thing that I have found in my Christian life is the lack of women who take the time to encourage younger women in the Lord.

We all need encouragement now and than. We all need to know that other women have the same struggles that we are going through. I have seen this through many of the other blogs that I have read.

I surely do not have all of the answers and I am still learning but don't we all keep learning until the day we leave this world?

I am so thankful to the Lord that he keeps working in my life changing me! That is my prayer that the Lord will keep working in my life and change me into the Godly women that he desires me to be.

The Lord has sent a few godly women along my way these past few weeks to encourage me and for that I am truly grateful!

So I will try to post more often as the Lord lays some things on my heart.

I thank those that have been visiting my blog! May the Lord encourage us to keep our eyes on him and to continue this race until we have finished!

Ephesians Chapter 4

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

God Bless, Kathy

No comments: