Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Trip to the Zoo!





G'day mate!


This past weekend we went to a Zoo!

We had a lot of fun!
We saw many animals, and had a great day just having fun as a family!
I'll post a few pics and a SmileBox!

It did look like rain all day long, but God was good and allthough cloudy we did not see a single drop of rain till we were in the van for our long trip home!



Riding Sher-Kahn!


We liked this little guy, he was so cute!



My Hero!



Yes, I know, I'm sooo pretty. Don't you think?



Whoa Bessie! That's the biggest cow I ever did see!




I'm so blue, but not 'cause I'm sad, but if you touch me you will be sad!



That's no pussycat!
A very large tiger growls at the smaller tigers in the next cage.






Click to play Our trip to the Zoo!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: