Friday, March 13, 2009

Frugal Friday!




Here is my Frugal Idea this week.

Spring is in the air and I am looking forward to hanging clothes on the clothes line again.

Of course hanging them out does save on the electricity but what if you do not like how the clothes feel when they come off the line?

Well a dear friend of mine gave me a great tip.

If you want your clothes to feel softer when you take them off the line especially the towels :)
just throw them in the dryer for about 10- 15 mins than put them out on the line. This works wonderful. The towels are softer from the drying time in the dryer and they smell spring fresh from being on the line.




Have a great day and enjoy the Spring weather ! :)

God Bless, Kathy
Check out some other Frugal ideas at Life as Mom Frugal Friday

3 comments:

Frugal Sara said...

I had no idea. Thanks for the tip.

Brooke said...

i just moved in November (got married) and i'm not sure my subdivision allows clothes lines. i'll have to check.

Brenda said...

What a great idea. That was my only hesitation for hanging towels on the line, their stiffness.